Sunday, September 27, 2009

INTRODUCING....





































McKadee Rose Kay finally made it here on Sept 13 @ 3:26 pm one day after my due date she weighed 8lb and was 19 inches long. I know 8lbs I still am trying to believe that she was that big, now it all makes sense why I was so miserable. We got to the hospital @ 6:00 am and they started the Pitocin @ 8:00 am the doctor broke my water at 9:00 am and I had her @ 3:26 pm I cant complain 7 1/2 hour of labor for the first baby, I only pushed for 10 min I was lucky. She is healthy and doing great and changing so fast she is a daddies girl already here are just a few pic sorry they are out of order.

10 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

She is too cute! I'm glad she's here and everything went smooth. I hope you are doing well!

Natalie Park said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys! I remember when Jeff looked at me like I was crazy when we told him and Jason we were going to be parents and now he is a dad himself! You guys will be the cutest parents! It was fun to see you at the Rodeo. I miss working with ya! Good luck and Congrats!

Our Family said...

oh my heck she looks so much like jeff!! oh i wish i could come see her. one of these days i'm sure i will. congrats she is stinkin cute!!!

Hendrickson Family said...

WOW!!! She is so adorable. It's crazy, I found out you were going to have a baby only like a month ago. She is so pretty. Congratulations! We should get together sometime.

Vance Family of 5 said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Mason Clan said...

She is so dang cute! I cant wait to meet her and see you to!!!

MamaMags said...

I am so excited to see her!! Jamie tried sending me pics from her phone, and e-mail, but they didn't come through. McKadee is beautiful. Great work you two. I will be coming up on the 7th- hopefully I can see her before I head to Idaho for Khloe's blessing.

Tessa said...

Oooooh what a doll!!! I really need to come visit you and Jeff and meet her =)

Carson & Alyse Park said...

I still can't believe you had an 8 pounder! You are amazing. She is adorable. So happy for you both.

Matt and Stephanie said...

So So So cute!!! I love her. How are you doing??