Thursday, April 22, 2010

YOU BE THE JUDGE.....

Ok so we think that we have the cutest little girl ever! Her personality is just as cute and spunky as can be, I cant believe how grown up she is getting.




I cant believe that Jeff and I have been married for two years, for our anniversary we went to Cancun! It was a much need break from work for Jeff and it was just plan fun for me. I love my life that Jeff and I have together he dose so much for us I love him so much....



As for me and Jeff life has been pretty exciting, we took McKadee camping for the first time over Easter weekend. It was a little cold, and she was getting her first tooth all of these thing together equalled one pretty sad little girl. She did manage to get her first four-wheeler ride, I don't know who liked it more her or her dad?




McKadee is crawling every where, you never know where you will find her (my closet playing, she loves shoes) she tries to go a little to fast when she gets excited and piles up (so cute). She can pull her self up and stand anywhere. Every morning we find her standing up in her crib jumping I think that is one of my favorite things its so stricken cute.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute!!!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

She is SO stinkin' cute! I LOVE her dress in that second picture. I can't believe she's growing so fast. Wasn't it just yesterday that me, you, and Britt went to Cold Stone and you were still pregnant? Sheesh! But seriously, she is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Serious. And I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it!